Tuesday, April 07, 2009

In A Pop Minute



Model Kate Moss will be releasing a Kosher Cook Book. I can imagine the recipes to be included:
Kosher Cocaine
Kosher Crack
Kosher Heroin
I think I will pass on this book. Ya know what they say, never trust the cooking of A Skinny bitch, if they aren't eating, the food can't be that good.

In more pop culture news:



"People are calling Lady Gaga the pop princess, [so] what's Heidi - the pop queen?" he added.
Asked to name five artists Montag is more talented than, Pratt said,"Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Christina Aguilera."
"I wouldn't even compare them to Heidi's level," he went on. "I am in the
studio everyday with Heidi I know what's coming. I can make claims like
that."-Heidi Montag's Boy Friend Spencer Pratt On Atlanta's Q100 "The Bert Show" as reported by US Weekly.

The statement is so Friggin' Riddicolous I can't even stand it. Bigger than Beyonce? Christina? Brit? MADONNA?

If by talent you mean: being a bad friend, having an idiot for a boyfriend, being famous for no reason, being a whinny brat...then YES! Heidi has talent.

But Hey, who am I to judge? Judge for yourself! Check out Heidi's Videos on You tube: Higher and Overdosing.






No comments: