Thursday, April 30, 2009


As the seconds ticked off the clock during the second O.T. of Game Six of the Boston-Chicago Play OFF Series, the pessimist in me had a declared the game a wrap. Then with only seconds on the clock, Ray Allen scored a three pointer,(one of nine scored in the game) pushing the game into O.T. number 3.
When Pierce was fouled out of the game during the third OT, my heart sunk. I could feel Victory slipping away.
With the Bulls at the Free Throw Line only seconds away from the end of the game, I start chewing my nails even more.
Three seconds left. Rando shoots. He misses. In the first period, the Celtics were trailing the Bulls by 11 points,after 3 O.T. the Celtics lose by one point. Looks like I will be spending Saturday Night in front of the TV. Celtics have home court advantage in game 7. I expect to see them face off against Orlando Magic in series two. Lets go BOSTON.Photo

No comments: