Monday, May 11, 2009

Get ME out of Here:
Nas was right, Hip Hop IS dead

Damn, looks like my boy Eminem better watch his back! There is a new white rapper in town, and I'm not talking Asher Roth.
Spencer Pratt, the not-so-better-half and Costar of Hills persona Heidi Montag, plans to release a rap album. Roth is what gave him the urge to unleash his inner mc. Pratt told MTV "Somebody with some real swagger needed to come into the game.
"Pratt cited Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy as his modern favorites (REALLY?) He went onto add, "I'm the white Jay-Z in the game. I'm doing the baller thing. I'm more for the streets." Damn, Vanilla Ice could rap circles around this herbs. I hope I'm just being Ann Coultured and I'm just falling for a sick joke!

Ha, watch it become a hit!


"He sounds mentally retarded"-erestellea, a Youtube commenter. I second that.

No comments: