Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kim Kardashian is involved in ANOTHER lawsuit. This time, it involves Sketchers shape-ups. The federal government has proved that the shoes do NOTHING to strengthen a person's legs, ass etc.

Kimmy Kardash and her sisters were sued earlier this year over quick trim diet. 

Seriously, did people really think they get a sexy, toned body from a pair of shoes? Yes, wearing hills will make you look taller and leaner, giving the APPEARANCE of a better body. But a better body comes with diet and exercise.

Bottom Line: You can't believe Kimmy K
& The public are idiots.

Disclaimer: No, I don't diet or exercise,but I have accepted that I will be chubby but happy due to my love of comfort foods and being comfortable (with "being comfortable" meaning being a bum who avoids the gym like the plague).  I do not encourage others to follow my anti-regimen.

No comments: