Thursday, February 28, 2008

I can't believe February is almost over-where has the time been going? Better yet, where is my life going? March will be starting soon-which will commerate nine monthes of a college-free existance.
March will also mark my ninth month at The 'Dip. Like every deadend job before it, the position as a serendipity cashier/sales associate was supposed to be shortlived. It was only intended to be a summer gig, a temp position to pay the rent until I got my big break. Some big break-here I am in the same position. It's nerve racking for me because here I am, living in NYC, the land of oppertunity and dreams and I just feel stuck.
I'm still trying-checking out all the usual suspects: ed2010, mediabistro, journalismjobs, hot jobs, careerbuilder etc. So far, no luck. I know I need to consider other options....I just don't know which ones. What am I even qualified to do?
I need a life coach.

No comments: